The 180 Skills Environmental, Health & Safety Policy
180 Skills is committed to providing a quality service in a manner that ensures a safe and healthy workplace for our employees and minimizes our potential impact on the environment. We will operate in compliance with all relevant environmental legislation and we will strive to use pollution prevention and environmental best practices in all we do.
Because we care our policy is to:
- integrate the consideration of environmental concerns and impacts into all of our decision making and activities,
- promote environmental awareness among our employees and encourage them to work in an environmentally responsible manner,
- train, inform, and educate our associates about environmental issues that may affect their work,
- reduce waste through re-use and recycling and by purchasing recycled, recyclable or re-furbished products and materials where these alternatives are available, economical and suitable,
- promote efficient use of materials and resources throughout our facility including water, electricity, and other resources, particularly those that are non-renewable,
- avoid unnecessary use of hazardous materials and products, seek substitutions when feasible, and take all reasonable steps to protect human health and the environment when such materials must be used, stored and disposed of,
- purchase and use environmentally responsible products accordingly,
- communicate our environmental commitment to clients, customers and the public and encourage them to support it,
- strive to continually improve our environmental performance and minimize the social impact and damage of activities by periodically reviewing our environmental policy in light of our current and planned future activities.