Helping great employers become great educators
Create, grow, and retain your skilled workforce with the 180 Skills Learning System
The 180 Skills learning system transforms your talent acquisition and development strategy from one that looks for skilled workers into one that creates, grows, and retains skilled workers.
Our course library of 700+ skills courses, content delivery, and content organization tools enables you to deliver focused, career-aligned education to everyone from job seekers to skilled incumbent employees.
Employer talent development problems we solve
Can’t find skilled workers
Grow your own skilled workforce with pre-hire learning paths that align with your entry-level requirements.
No time for training
180 skills courses can be delivered 24/7 in 70%+ less time than traditional training saving you time and money.
Training is expensive
Our enterprise pricing makes it possible to deliver training for a fraction of the cost.
Employee turnover is high
Our all-access model enables you to offer unlimited education as an employee benefit to improve retention.
Soft skills training
Baseline skills courses can be used to raise the nontechnical skills of your entire organization.
Limited training resources
Our complete solution delivers 24/7 access to 700+ skills courses, assessments, certification exams and hands-on training guides.
Create and use “Upskill” learning paths to raise the skill level of your incumbent employees.
Schools don’t teach the skills we need
Use our skills courses to fill the academic skills gap.
The 180 Skills Learning System
- 700+ competency-based online skills courses in 34 competency areas
- Organized into career-aligned Learning Paths
- Technical and soft skills courses
- Interactive, simulation-based content that immerses the student in the subject matter
- Every skills course has a post-course assessment to ensure mastery is achieved
Student study guides
- Every skills course has an interactive study guide to help students succeed
On-the-job training plans
- Most of our skills course include On-the-job training plans that enable you to perform on-site, hands-on training
- Our Career Program learning paths include industry-recognized certification tests
Content delivery tools
Learning management system
- Easy to use learning management system for course delivery and student management
Private team space for your organization
- Your organization gets it own private secure team space on the learning management system
- You get access to pre-defined or customized, user-defined student progress reports
User management tools
- Our user account management tools make it easy to enroll new users
Full service learning system implementation
- Skills course organization into Learning Paths that are aligned with your learning goals
- Dedicated implementation specialists
- Learning management system training for your staff
- Onsite or web-based implemenation options
- Full implementation in less than two weeks
How this works for employers
Sign up for the enterprise subscription plan that’s based upon the number of employees in your organization.
Build learning paths
Our implementation team will help you organize skills courses into learning paths that align with your learning goals.
Enroll your employees or students into the learning paths and skills courses you need them to master.
Launch your learning system
We give you the keys to the learning system and high-quality, low-cost, training on-demand becomes a reality for your organization.
High-quality and Low-cost
Cost is no longer a barrier to great education
For one monthly per-student fee, you get access to all of our learning system tools including our entire skills course library.
Our enterprise pricing enables employers of every size to deliver great education to prospective employees, incumbent employees, suppliers, and community partners.
Employer Learning Paths
Organize skills courses to prepare job-seekers with the exact competencies they will need before they start employment.
Post hire training
Each learning path includes a hands-on training guide. Our hands-on training guides are work instructions that give precise directions for the hands-on training component.
Employee advancement training
Organize skills courses to help your employees move up in the organization.
Employee enrichment and retention
The remainder of our skills courses can be offered to your employees as a benefit to help them improve their skills over time.
Company sponsored, high-quality education helps great companies improve employee retention.
Office for Career and Technical Schools
10 N Senate Avenue, Suite SE 308
Indianapolis, IN 46204
317-234-8338 or 317-232-1732