A blueprint is the primary means of communicating the requirements of a product to all those involved in manufacturing or building the product. Understanding how to read and interpret a blueprint is a universal skill that is used in almost every industry.
By the end of this course, you will be able to
- Explain the purpose of blueprints
- List other terms used for blueprints
- Describe methods of creating an engineering drawing
- Explain the purpose and contents of a title block
- Explain the importance of standards for engineering drawings