There are many terms and symbols unique to engineering drawings. Understanding these terms and symbols is important in understanding the design intent of the part represented on the drawing.
By the end of this course, you will be able to
- Understand how different units of measure are represented on engineering drawings
- Define the symbols used on engineering drawings
- Identify the components of a dimension
- List locations of dimensions
- Define a reference dimension
- Define a basic dimension